Note: We will be closed on Sunday, June 7
and Monday, June 8
Our hours of business for Phase One of the
Governor's Orders are as follows:
Monday through Friday - 4pm to close
Saturday and Sunday - 12pm to close
Reservations / Call-aheads are needed and we will be accepting reservations beginning on Wednesday, May 27 at 302-659-5566.
If we cannot answer, please leave a message and we will return your call.
Other rules we need to observe:
- Our dining room will be open with the allowed capacity of 30%. Outside dining will also be available, weather permitting, maintaining the 6-foot distancing rule.
- Your table will be reserved for 1 hour and 45 minutes. If there are no further reservations needed for your table, you will be advised and if you wish to stay longer, you may.
- We are not allowed to have people wait in the entrance-way, so no drop-ins are allowed. You MUST call ahead.
- Masks / face coverings are required upon entering, using the rest rooms, and leaving. Once you are seated at your table, you may remove them.
- No bar stools are allowed, so there will be table service only.
- Our staff will also be wearing masks, and all items except your plates, silverware, and glasses shall be single servings.
- We are following all guidelines given to us, so we thank you for your understanding and patience. We are looking forward to seeing all of our customers again!
Until we see you, please be safe, healthy, and happy!
-- Joe and Shirley Sheridan
We offer a
variety of traditional Irish and American cuisine, along with a large
selection of Irish and domestic beverages. Now serving microbrews both
in bottles and on draft and bottles of wine! Check out our full list of
beers, wines and featured cocktails in our expanded menu!
Featured as Buzzfeed's Best Irish Pub in Delaware!!
We are located at:
Wednesday 11.00am -11.00pm
Thursday 11.00am - Midnight
Friday & Saturday 11.00am until 1.00am