Our COVID hours of business for Phase Two of the
Governor's Orders are as follows:
Sundays & Mondays Closed
Tuesday through Friday - 4pm to close
Saturday - 12pm to close
Reservations / Call-aheads are requested, but not required. Please call 302-659-5566.
If we cannot answer, please leave a message and we will return your call.
Other rules we need to observe:
- Our dining room will be open with the allowed capacity of 60%. Outside dining is available, weather permitting, maintaining the 6-foot distancing rule.
- Your table will be reserved for 1 hour and 45 minutes. If there are no further reservations needed for your table, you will be advised and if you wish to stay longer, you may.
- We are not allowed to have people wait in the entrance-way, so please proceed to the hostess area.
- Masks / face coverings are required upon entering, using the rest rooms, and leaving. Once you are seated at your table, you may remove them.
- Bar stools are allowed, but they are on a first come served bases.
- Our staff will also be wearing masks, and we are following all guidelines given to us, so we thank you for your understanding and patience. We are looking forward to seeing all of our customers again!
Until we see you, please be safe, healthy, and happy!
-- Joe and Shirley Sheridan
We offer a
variety of traditional Irish and American cuisine, along with a large
selection of Irish and domestic beverages. Now serving microbrews both
in bottles and on draft and bottles of wine! Check out our full list of
beers, wines and featured cocktails in our expanded menu!
Featured as Buzzfeed's Best Irish Pub in Delaware!!
We are located at:
Tuesday, - Friday 4pm - close
Saturday 12.00 noon until close